<-------- Click on the link to the left to view and print our
Appointments for Clothing:
- Spring/Summerappointment sign ups ARE FILLED!
- Call us and your name will be added to a waiting list and when we have a need for your size/gender clothing, we will contact you and arrange for a drop off!
- We will start taking calls for Fall/Winter appointments on
- July 9, 2018!
- You may call or stop in to schedule a clothing appointment during sign-up periods.
- Appointments are limited; when we are booked for a season, we are booked!
PREPARING YOUR CLOTHING:
- ALL clothing is to be STAIN, WRINKLE and WEAR-FREE.
- ALL buttons, snaps and zippers MUST be fastened.
- ALL waistband tabs MUST be loosened.
- INSIDE OUT clothing WILL NOT be accepted.
- Items are to be FOLDED neatly with sets folded together.
(Please do not safety pin sets together)
We Are NO LONGER Accepting The Following Brands:
Gerber, Garanimal, Basic Editions, Faded Glory
and Dollar Store Clothing!
If your clothing is not prepared as requested, we will charge your account a $5/Bin Prep Fee!
Preparing your clothing according to our guidelines enables us to put your items out on the floor faster!
Consignment for Non-Clothing Items
Baby furniture,equipment and large toys are accepted anytime, no appointment needed...HOWEVER,
We ask that you CALL before bringing items to ensure they can be accepted!
Drop-offs WILL NOT be accepted after 3pm on weekdays or
1pm on Saturdays!
PLEASE CLEAN YOUR ITEMS BEFORE BRINGING THEM IN!!!!
All fabric MUST be washed! Turning your items upside down shows how very dirty they can be!
We WILL NOT accept dirty, torn, stained or broken items!
All Items that need batteries MUST have working ones included or the item(s) will not be accepted!
Toys must have ALL of their pieces!
Incomplete toys Do Not Sell and will NOT be accepted!